5 Websites With the Best Student Travel Deals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

As you slowly make your way through these last few days of finals, a great way to procrastinate your studies is to think of all the places you’d rather be (hello summer vacation!) and start planning your trip to get there. Check out these five websites to for the best travel deals.

1. Google.com/flights

This is great to compare flight prices for last minute trips. It compares most airlines except Southwest and puts together the cheapest options to present to you. Pro tip: buy tickets on Tuesdays – it’s always cheaper.

2. Us.secretescapes.com

This site is great for finding nice hotels at low cost. For last minute weekend trips, you can still get a deal on hotels.

3. Studentuniverse.com

This is another great place to check for cheap flights and hotels. The whole site is based on travel deals for students.

4. Goseek.com

To really get great hotel deals you have to make an account on this website. After that, you’re able to see the best deals and search for student rates.

5. Statravel.com

Go to the “student hub” on this site for student rates on hotels, flights and even tours. 

Gabby is a sophomore at SMU majoring in Creative Advertising and Fashion Media and minoring in Graphic Design. She is a member of Tri Delta, and she loves traveling, puppies, and all things art. You can follow her on Instagram @gabrielle_grubb
We are the SMU Team.