Campus Cutie- Lucia Simova ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Smith chapter.

Name: Lucia Simova

Preferred pronouns: She/her

Year: 2018

House: Jordan 

Major: Compsci maybe? Currently undeclared

Hometown: South Orange, NJ. But it’s migratory in that my home is where the people I love are. 

What you love most about Smith: The campus, the people, and the opportunities 

Favorite place you have traveled: High Tatras in Slovakia, I absolutely love the mountains and being surrounded by nature makes me feel alive 

Favorite book: Gray by Pete Wentz. I really connect to his style of writing in prose and extended metaphors. 

Something on your bucket list: I want to get tattoos. I already have some planned! And I want to travel more, I would love to see the world and meet more people.

Extracurricular activities: ConBust staff, Green Team, radio show, hanging out in my room, and taking naps 

Favorite tv shows: Gravity Falls and Over the Garden Wall. I like short, animated stories because; one, amazing animation, two they hold my attention, and three I’m a kid at heart 

Guilty pleasure: Teen Wolf (let’s not talk about this) 

Favorite Smith memory: There are too many. Honestly, whenever I’m with my friends, I’m making long-lasting memories, and whenever I’m doing something I enjoy I feel content with the world, so I’m not sure, but I know I want to make more.

Something people don’t know about you: I make YouTube videos! 

Most played song on iTunes: (I don’t really use iTunes that much, oops! so I’m just gonna say the first one that pops into my head) “Bad Day” by r.e.m

Ideal dinner deal (with historical figure): I don’t really know honestly, so I would just pick up one typical person from each culture, during each time period, and have a huge dinner with all off them and watch their interactions! I think that would be pretty cool, also that would be a lot of people… table for a few hundred thousand please!

Zoe Hildenbrand is a freshman at Smith College, undecided major. She's a twin, feminist, blogger, and new writer at HerCampus:)
Liberty is the Cofounder of the Smith College branch of Her Campus and a member of the class of 2017. At Smith, Liberty is an economics and medieval studies double major and competes on Smith's equestrian team. Outside of school, she has a talent for sarcasm and baking, and lives for long walks on the beach with her dogs. Liberty hopes that she will one day shatter the glass ceiling and dares anyone to try to stop her.