When was the last time you confessed and everyone heard?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Well Saint Mikes now has their very own confessions Facebook page! It’s the one-stop-shop for your entire confessional needs where anyone can submit his or her fears, frailties and fantasies…completely anonymously.  I was able to get an exclusive interview with the creator and, although she wishes to remain anonymous, she was kind enough to answer some questions.

1. If you don’t want anyone knowing who you are, at least tell us if your female or male?

Female.

2. What is you class year?

2016

3. Why did you start the confessions website?

I started the confessions page because I had seen ones like it from my friends schools and thought it would be a fun think to get going here at St. Mikes.

4. Is it a team effort or one individual?

It is an individual effort at this point.

5. Do you review the posts before they are put on the page?

The posts are reviewed before I post them- some aren’t appropriate or just seem completely heinous so they aren’t posted.

6. What do you think of the confessions?

The confessions have a wide range from being hilarious to dirty to really sad.  It is kind of strange having the position of reading all of them first. It’s weird having these secrets and knowing that they could be from anyone on campus.

I am a student at Saint Michaels College in Colchester Vermont with majors in Gender Studies and Art. I am orginally from Portland Oregon.
Alex is a junior at Saint Michel's College and is pursuing a degree in business administration. Alex is from Massachusetts but loves beautiful Vermont (minus the freezing cold, snowy winters)! She loves being involved on campus - besides running the Saint Mike's Branch of Her Campus, she is a tour guide and blogger for her college and a mentor to a second-grader. Alex plans on studying-abroad in Ireland and would love to move to Boston or New York City after graduation. She is uber passionate about social media and marketing and hopes to attend business school in the future. In her free time, Alex enjoys baking, taking naps, going to the movies with friends, and telling jokes about pirates.