This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Introducing this week’s campus cutie, Shawn Ward! This junior year stud has made quite the impression on campus with his good looks and Irish charm. Aside from his amazing smile, he has brains too!

Major:  “Chemistry & Philosophy”

Year: “2015”

Relationship Status:  “Single”

Hometown: “Southbury, CT”

Favorite Movie: “House Bunny”

Favorite Type of Music: “Country”

Describe your soul mate: “someone who is smart, funny, but doesn’t get too caught up in either. I want to be able to have a serious conversation, be able to speak honestly and listen, but I also want to be able to joke around too. I don’t put any stock in appearance, it never tells the whole story.  My idea of my soul mate is a girl who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her, and we can be just as happy staying up talking till three in the morning as we are just holding hands.”

One super Power: “Invisibility, then if a situation is really awkward I can just vanish”

Favorite Thing to do off campus: “Usually I’m pretty busy so I like to just take off for a walk in the woods to clear my head. If I have more time I like to go to the Texas Roadhouse which is quite possibly my favorite restaurant.”  

I am a student at Saint Michaels College in Colchester Vermont with majors in Gender Studies and Art. I am orginally from Portland Oregon.