This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Making shirts is a part of the tradition for P-Day. Check out how some of our staff has designed their shirts in the past!

Alexandra Brenock: Emma, Vick, Cait, Merrill, and I had a Hunger Games theme for our shirts last year. They were intended to be camoflauge, but instead they turned out tye dyed. Either way, it worked out just fine!

Lauren Mazzoleni: “Brianna, Emily, me, and Sophie ironed letters onto ours shirts to spell out P-Day. We each customized the back of our shirts with a common phrase we say and the number 12, which stood for 2012.”

Gabbi: “This photo is of my friend Kerri and I on P-Day of last year. About 10 of us wore white tanks which we had spray painted with green and blue. They said “Third Times a Charm” and then we all signed each other’s shirts on the back. It was a cute and easy way to make shirts at the last minute.”

Lauren Carter: “For P-Day, about ten of my friends and I ordered different colored pennies online and made our own logo! It’s a play off of the Mike’s Hard Lemonade logo with “Saint Mike’s” in the middle of the lemon

Lauren Mazzoleni is a junior at Saint Michael's College where she majors in Digital Arts, Media Studies, and Journalism and minors in Psychology. Lauren and Alexandra Brenock are the two campus correspondents for Saint Michael's HC Branch. At Saint Michael's, she is a student blogger, a tour guide, and a disc jockey at WWPV 88.7 FM. Many of her friends would say that when she is not busy attending her classes or working on HC articles, you could find her watching many of the shows she always DVRs (Glee, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, etc), shopping on Church Street in downtown Burlington, and hanging out with her friends from Saint Michael's and from her hometown in NH.
Alex is a junior at Saint Michel's College and is pursuing a degree in business administration. Alex is from Massachusetts but loves beautiful Vermont (minus the freezing cold, snowy winters)! She loves being involved on campus - besides running the Saint Mike's Branch of Her Campus, she is a tour guide and blogger for her college and a mentor to a second-grader. Alex plans on studying-abroad in Ireland and would love to move to Boston or New York City after graduation. She is uber passionate about social media and marketing and hopes to attend business school in the future. In her free time, Alex enjoys baking, taking naps, going to the movies with friends, and telling jokes about pirates.