This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

You can usually find this cutie in the Biology department in class, lab, or working. This Starbucks loving Bio major is one smart cookie. Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Nick Salvas!

Name: Nick Salvas                                                     

Birthday: March 22nd                                                                  

Year: 2015

Hometown: Barre, VT

Major/Minor: Biology major, Chemistry minor (pre-med)

Relationship Status: Happily married! (Facebook)

What’s your favorite movie? Step Brothers! I quote it all the time.

Who is your celebrity crush? Definitely Blake Lively, no competition.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Hmm, being able to read people’s minds would be awesome, but I think I would like to be able have super strength…to impress the ladies.

What’s your favorite pick-up line? ‘You’re so beautiful, you made me forget my pick-up line…’ or ‘If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.’

Describe the perfect date: A little picnic by the water, good food, and maybe a boat ride. Or Pizz Putt, haha. Something small, dates aren’t as fun when you have to stress out about them and usually the casual dates end up being the better ones!

If your life had a theme song, what would it be? Probably ‘Don’t You (Forget About Me)’ by Simple Minds. I love The Breakfast Club and I wish that song could play whenever I walk into a room.

Something else we should know about you? Hmm…I used to work at Domino’s, so I can make a full pizza in about two minutes. From stretching dough, spreading sauce, and putting on cheese and toppings.

Alex is a junior at Saint Michel's College and is pursuing a degree in business administration. Alex is from Massachusetts but loves beautiful Vermont (minus the freezing cold, snowy winters)! She loves being involved on campus - besides running the Saint Mike's Branch of Her Campus, she is a tour guide and blogger for her college and a mentor to a second-grader. Alex plans on studying-abroad in Ireland and would love to move to Boston or New York City after graduation. She is uber passionate about social media and marketing and hopes to attend business school in the future. In her free time, Alex enjoys baking, taking naps, going to the movies with friends, and telling jokes about pirates.