Monelle Gift Certificate Winner – Megan Irons

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Junior Megan Irons won the hearts of the Her Campus SMCVT with her entry in our photo contest:

“@HCSaintMikes I would love to win the gift card to Monelle so I can update my fall wardrobe! It’s a little bare!”

Monelle is a boutique on Church St., which carries all things fabulous from jeans to blouses to dresses. They have an overwhelming amount of shoes and accessories for every stylish lady in Burlington, VT. While Monelle may not have prices that are always college-budget friendly, they do always have a fabulous sale rack!

In addition, the offer regular deals and promotions via their Facebook page and Twitter (@MonelleVT) feeds. They also have a sister store in Nantucket, Massachusetts, so you can get your Monelle-fill when you leave Vermont.

A big thank-you to Monelle for sponsoring our raffle! Congratulations to Megan Irons! We hope your wardrobe gets a great upgrade!

Alex is a junior at Saint Michel's College and is pursuing a degree in business administration. Alex is from Massachusetts but loves beautiful Vermont (minus the freezing cold, snowy winters)! She loves being involved on campus - besides running the Saint Mike's Branch of Her Campus, she is a tour guide and blogger for her college and a mentor to a second-grader. Alex plans on studying-abroad in Ireland and would love to move to Boston or New York City after graduation. She is uber passionate about social media and marketing and hopes to attend business school in the future. In her free time, Alex enjoys baking, taking naps, going to the movies with friends, and telling jokes about pirates.