This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Matt Connolly! Not only is he a world class traveler, but he’s also single! Perhaps you can get to know him over some Swiss Fondue? 

Name:  Matt Connolly
Birthday: May 11th 1990
Year:  2013                                                          
Hometown: Westford, MA
Major:  International Relations
Relationship Status: Single

What is your favorite spot on campus?
The living room in my townhouse. It’s a good spot because you can see a lot from my window, and it’s just a really great place to chill.

What was the study abroad experience like for you?
It was a blast! I got to work while I was in Geneva, Switzerland. I worked 4 days a week for the second half of my program, and everyone I worked with was awesome. The traveling was also great. My family came over for Thanksgiving and we had Swiss Fondue!

Any tattoos? If no, what would you possibly get?
No. I just don’t have anything meaningful enough that I would want it on my body forever, but if the right thing comes across then… maybe! 

Do you have a favorite season?
I really like the fall. It’s definitely my favorite. It’s nice because it typically starts off hot and then it ends cold.  I love when the leaves fall and change color, and you usually get the first snowfall. It’s awesome!

Dream Date?
Who dates?

Something few people know about you?
My first name is actually Edward, but I go by Matt because it’s my middle name.
Alex is a junior at Saint Michel's College and is pursuing a degree in business administration. Alex is from Massachusetts but loves beautiful Vermont (minus the freezing cold, snowy winters)! She loves being involved on campus - besides running the Saint Mike's Branch of Her Campus, she is a tour guide and blogger for her college and a mentor to a second-grader. Alex plans on studying-abroad in Ireland and would love to move to Boston or New York City after graduation. She is uber passionate about social media and marketing and hopes to attend business school in the future. In her free time, Alex enjoys baking, taking naps, going to the movies with friends, and telling jokes about pirates.