How to Be Bad and Boujee This Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Tis the season for spring break!!! The time when everyone strives to look and feel their best for a whole week off from classes, people, and stresses. Thankfully, with our HC Spring Break Survival Kits, our team is looking bad and boujee these next ten days. We even have the Migos’ lyrics to prove it!

With our L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes, the raindrops coming in through our drop tops won’t interfere with our longing for sun kissed skin. Despite the blizzard that the east coast is receiving, we’ll be indoors looking more tropical than ever.

“If you call up the gang, and they come get you” before you’ve even had time to shower, there’s no need to fear! Grab our Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo and spray the stink out and the style in. Freeman Beauty has made it super easy for your hair to look great and smell better!

No matter the destination, you know our team will be “bustin for the Instagram” all week long. What’s a break without the pictures to prove that you’re having a blast? Luckily, we have our new Hot Lips by Charlotte Tilbury to spice up our lip game. Lil Mama will be the ultimate caption inspiration because you know “my lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss be popping” is not an original line.

To complete our HC Survival Kit, “we came from nothing to something” with the exclusive Juicy Couture Tumbler Cup. It is the perfect accessory to add a little extra glam to everyday, no matter what we’re drinking on the rocks!

CC for HC SMCVT. Massachusetts girl, who somehow ended up in Northern Vermont. Senior at Saint Michel's College studying Media, Journalism & Digital Arts. Interests include: running, Bridesmaids, bagels, the color navy and guacamole. Firm believer that you can never be overdressed or overeducated.