Hot Looks for the Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

‘Tis the season, collegiettes! We’re counting down the days until Santa comes to town, even in the midst of finals and trying to end the semester strong. Don’t let the stress of work and gift shopping for others put a damper on your own style, though! It’s time to start looking for that perfect dress, whether you’re spending the holidays in with family or going out on the town with friends. Here are a few of our favorite dresses for either occasion, and for every budget!

$30 and under

With the family

White A-line dress from Forever21- $29.80

At a party with friends

Forever21 strapless skater dress- $24.80

Sequin stretch dress from H&M- $14.95

$50 and under

With the family

Green lace dress from H&M- $39.95

My Tsavorite Things Dress” from ModCloth- $47.99

At a party with friends

Lush Strapless Peplum Dress from Nordstrom- $48

$75 and under

With the family

Purple Shift Dress With Jewelled Cuffs from ASOS- $59.93

Red skater dress from ASOS- $56.29

[pagebreak]

At a party with friends

Drape One Shoulder Dress With Gold Belt from ASOS- $66.84

Sequin skater dress from Topshop- $60 (originally $130!)

$100 and under

With the family
Staring at Stars Crepe Studded Shoulder Dress” from Urban Outfitters$79

At a party with friends

Swing Dress in Teardrop Sequin from ASOS- $96.75

Total Splurge

With the family

Dallin Chase Sequin Bodice Chiffon Dress” from Urban Outfitters- $310

At a party with friends

“Royal Shineness Dress” from Free People- $188

…And don’t forget to pair that gorgeous new dress with some shiny pumps and a killer clutch! Stay fabulous, ladies, and have a wonderful holiday season!

Juliana is a senior Media Studies, Journalism and Digital Arts major with a minor in Global Studies at St. Michael's College. She serves as managing editor for her college newspaper (The Defender), is an online student ambassador for St. Mike's, writes a personal style blog (littlecupofj.com) and is an editorial intern at WellWed Magazine. Juliana hopes to move back to Cape Town after graduation, where she spent her spring 2014 semester abroad and work as a magazine editor or as an online/social media coordinator. Her favorites include blogging, all things pink, peonies & proteas, elephants, iced coffee, whistling, running and catch phrases.
Lauren Mazzoleni is a junior at Saint Michael's College where she majors in Digital Arts, Media Studies, and Journalism and minors in Psychology. Lauren and Alexandra Brenock are the two campus correspondents for Saint Michael's HC Branch. At Saint Michael's, she is a student blogger, a tour guide, and a disc jockey at WWPV 88.7 FM. Many of her friends would say that when she is not busy attending her classes or working on HC articles, you could find her watching many of the shows she always DVRs (Glee, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, etc), shopping on Church Street in downtown Burlington, and hanging out with her friends from Saint Michael's and from her hometown in NH.