Her Campus & Teen Vogue bring Campus Trunks to SMCVT

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

The fall semester has finally arrived. It’s that time of year that prepares us for new beginnings, new adventures, and more often than not, a new look. This year, Her Campus collegiettes are in luck—Teen Vogue’s Back-to-School Saturday has sent trunks with free goodies to HC campuses all over the country, including Saint Mike’s!

Want to see what’s inside the trunk? Come to our Campus Trunk event on Monday, September 9th at 8:30 PM in Townhouse 103 for your chance to win some awesome back-to-school products! We will have a trivia game and a social media challenge, and the HCSMCVT staff will be there to meet anyone interested in becoming a member of our team.

Some of the prizes include:

–          Fragrances from Vera Wang and Jimmy Choo

–          Hair products from Herbal Essences, Pantene, and Garnier

–          Makeup and nail art from Revlon and Maybelline

–          Skin, beauty and hygiene products from Gillette Venus, Secret and Olay

–          Clothing products from Nasty Gal, Hurley, PacSun, and Big Star

–          Footwear from Paul Frank and Nasty Gal

–          Self tanning products from St. Tropez

–          Other assorted products from LeSportsac, Asos, Keds, Murad, H&M, and Insidious 2!

Collegiettes, mark your calendars—this is an event you don’t want to miss. Stop by Townhouse 103 on Monday around 8:30 PM for your chance to win these cool prizes and get back to school in style!

Photo Source: https://www.google.com/search?q=teen+vogue+back+to+school&rlz=1C1SKPM_enUS452US459&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=JEwrUrjWJMWu4AOVg4DYCg&biw=1366&bih=643&sei=J0wrUq_QFfP94APwrYCgBg#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=V92ZwzhzVQqiZM%3A%3BSgWF9oVPM9B4bM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fsphotos-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net%252Fhphotos-ash3%252Fp480x480%252F1402_10151834876770701_1741690413_n.jpg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.facebook.com%252FBaybrookMall%253Fhc_location%253Dtimeline%3B403%3B403

Lauren Kopchik is a HC SMCVT Photo Blog Editor and Contributing Writer. She is a current sophomore at Saint Michael's College in Colchester, VT, majoring in Media Studies, Journalism and Digital Arts with minors in Environmental Studies and Creative Writing.
Alex is a junior at Saint Michel's College and is pursuing a degree in business administration. Alex is from Massachusetts but loves beautiful Vermont (minus the freezing cold, snowy winters)! She loves being involved on campus - besides running the Saint Mike's Branch of Her Campus, she is a tour guide and blogger for her college and a mentor to a second-grader. Alex plans on studying-abroad in Ireland and would love to move to Boston or New York City after graduation. She is uber passionate about social media and marketing and hopes to attend business school in the future. In her free time, Alex enjoys baking, taking naps, going to the movies with friends, and telling jokes about pirates.