This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Saint Mike’s third official female Campus Cutie is Senior Gabbi Hall! This charming young woman is a “Jackie” of all trades and is involved in almost everything on campus! She likes to keep busy, but if you get the chance, maybe she’ll sit down with you to watch Collin Firth in her favorite movie of all times! Move aside Elizabeth Bennet…Gabbi Hall is here to steal Mr. Darcy’s heart…unless someone steals her heart first!

Name: Gabbi Hall
Birthday: 11/09/1991
Year: 2013
Hometown: Incline Village, NV/ Los Angeles, CA
Major: Media Studies, Journalism, Digital Arts
Relationship Status: Single

Favorite movie? The 6-hour BBC version of Pride and Prejudice

Favorite St. Mike’s memory? This is a mix of an embarrassing and awesome memory. Last year, I couldn’t hear my music start in the talent show, so I started totally out of place. I then gritted my teeth and asked to restart. The reason this little fumble is my favorite memory is because the hundreds of people in the audience were supportive and cheered. No one laughed too hard and that made me super appreciative of the St. Mike’s community.

Something no one knows about you? I didn’t eat vegetables until my senior year of high school. 

Describe the perfect date. Sushi or Mexican food and an adventure. 

What are you most afraid of? Disappointing people who have supported me

What is the #1 most played song on your iPod? Make Me Proud (feat. Nicki Minaj) – Drake

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the winnings? I’d buy a beach house in Malibu, CA and a home on Lake Shore Drive in Incline Village, NV. Then, I’d go on round-the-world trip.

Finish this sentence: The best part of waking up is…taking a shower and having a cup of coffee.
Alex is a junior at Saint Michel's College and is pursuing a degree in business administration. Alex is from Massachusetts but loves beautiful Vermont (minus the freezing cold, snowy winters)! She loves being involved on campus - besides running the Saint Mike's Branch of Her Campus, she is a tour guide and blogger for her college and a mentor to a second-grader. Alex plans on studying-abroad in Ireland and would love to move to Boston or New York City after graduation. She is uber passionate about social media and marketing and hopes to attend business school in the future. In her free time, Alex enjoys baking, taking naps, going to the movies with friends, and telling jokes about pirates.