This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

As a freshman, it can be tough to establish oneself on campus. However, Caroline Hart threw caution to the wind and really made herself known. Within the first month of school, she started The Odyssey, an online magazine by millennials for millennials. She also succeeded above and beyond in her class as a Media Studies, Journalism, and Digital Arts major. Plus, her fashion sense is amazing. Learn more about this stellar Cutie from the Class of 2019.  

Hometown: Lawrenceville, New Jersey

Major: Media Studies, Journalism, and Digital Arts

Year: 2019

HC: What is the best part about being a freshman?

Caroline: It’s been really awesome meeting so many new people all the time, especially since everyone at St. Mike’s is so friendly and cool.

HC: When you’re not in class, where can we find you?

Caroline: Probably working out in Dion, doing homework, editing articles for The Odyssey, exploring Burlington, studying at Muddy Waters, or hanging out with friends. 

HC: What is your favorite food in the dining hall?

Caroline: I’m obsessed with sweet potatoes, and Alliot seems to have them at least once a week, so that makes me very happy. Oh, and the “Creemee” machine is a major plus, too.

HC: If you could teach one class for the day, what would it be and why?

Caroline: If there was such a thing as a cooking class at St. Mike’s, I’d be all over that because I love to cook and bake, and also eat. I make a mean banana bread, so I think I could teach a thing or two.

HC: Favorite Late Night Study Snack?

Caroline: The Cinnamon Chip muffins from Einstein’s are the bomb. I highly recommend getting one any time of day, but especially when you have to stay up late studying. 

HC: What is your favorite study spot on campus?

Caroline: Even though it can sometimes be hard to get work done on the second floor of Dion, I always see people I know there and I get to listen to the radio station. Needless to say, I usually do more talking than studying there.

HC: What are three things you have in your dorm that you can’t live without?

Caroline: My Keurig, fuzzy blanket, and a good book (currently reading: The Choice by Nicholas Sparks).

A CT girl at heart but currently residing in the Green Mountain State. Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of HC SMCVT. I am currently a major in Media Studies, Journalism, and Digital Arts to be a journalist or PR representative but for now, a starving undergrad. Hobbies include working out, drinking green tea, and watching Netflix.
CC for HC SMCVT. Massachusetts girl, who somehow ended up in Northern Vermont. Senior at Saint Michel's College studying Media, Journalism & Digital Arts. Interests include: running, Bridesmaids, bagels, the color navy and guacamole. Firm believer that you can never be overdressed or overeducated.