Her Campus SMCVT Campus Cuties

• Caroline French '16

Meet Caroline! Year: Sophomore Major: Psychology Hometown: Greenfield, NH Single or Taken? Single Favorite Movie: Safe Haven Favorite Song...

• Jeremy Landry '15

Meet Jeremy Landry! Jeremy is truly one of the best people on the SMCVT campus! He's always willing to give a hug, have a great talk, and...

• Eli Diebold, '15

Name: Eli Diebold Birthday: April 18, 1993 Year: Junior Hometown: Northfield, Vermont Major: MJD with a minor in Medieval Studies...

• Merrill Poor '15

Meet Merrill Poor! Merrill is truly one of the brightest lights on this campus! Whether you see her Fridays at 12 getting ready for LOW...

• Sean Smith '14

This week's campus cutie is Sean Smith! If you're ever looking to see him around campus, you can always find him on Tuesdays at 7pm at the...

• Alex Goff '17

Meet Alex Goff!! Alex is a one of a kind cutie who brightens up everyone's day with his huge smile and bright personality! With his...

• Dom Wood '15

The man, the myth, the legend, and this week’s Campus Cutie is Dom Wood! This semester, Dom is studying abroad in Italy, but don’t you...

• Hannah Page '17

Meet Hannah Page! Hannah is sassy, sweet, and sure to be setting the SMCVT campus ablaze with her huge heart and great personality! While...

• Erin Irons '16

Meet Erin Irons! Erin is not only super fashionable and fun to be around, but is making her mark on SMCVT with her kindness and heart of...

• Peter Mckenna '15

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Peter McKenna! Peter is known to be one of the most genuine guys on campus (according to a recent anonymous...

• Shawn Ward '15

Introducing this week's campus cutie, Shawn Ward! This junior year stud has made quite the impression on campus with his good looks and...

• Jay Swartz '17

It's that time again!! Meet the first campus cutie of the school year, Jay Swartz!! Watch out for this cutie on campus! If you say hi you...