Her Campus SMCVT Campus Cuties

• Caroline French '16

Meet Caroline! Year: Sophomore Major: Psychology Hometown: Greenfield, NH Single or Taken? Single Favorite Movie: Safe Haven Favorite Song...

• Jeremy Landry '15

Meet Jeremy Landry! Jeremy is truly one of the best people on the SMCVT campus! He's always willing to give a hug, have a great talk, and...

• Eli Diebold, '15

Name: Eli Diebold Birthday: April 18, 1993 Year: Junior Hometown: Northfield, Vermont Major: MJD with a minor in Medieval Studies...

• Merrill Poor '15

Meet Merrill Poor! Merrill is truly one of the brightest lights on this campus! Whether you see her Fridays at 12 getting ready for LOW...

• Sean Smith '14

This week's campus cutie is Sean Smith! If you're ever looking to see him around campus, you can always find him on Tuesdays at 7pm at the...

• Alex Goff '17

Meet Alex Goff!! Alex is a one of a kind cutie who brightens up everyone's day with his huge smile and bright personality! With his...

• Dom Wood '15

The man, the myth, the legend, and this week’s Campus Cutie is Dom Wood! This semester, Dom is studying abroad in Italy, but don’t you...

• Hannah Page '17

Meet Hannah Page! Hannah is sassy, sweet, and sure to be setting the SMCVT campus ablaze with her huge heart and great personality! While...

• Erin Irons '16

Meet Erin Irons! Erin is not only super fashionable and fun to be around, but is making her mark on SMCVT with her kindness and heart of...

• Peter Mckenna '15

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Peter McKenna! Peter is known to be one of the most genuine guys on campus (according to a recent anonymous...

• Shawn Ward '15

Introducing this week's campus cutie, Shawn Ward! This junior year stud has made quite the impression on campus with his good looks and...

• Jay Swartz '17

It's that time again!! Meet the first campus cutie of the school year, Jay Swartz!! Watch out for this cutie on campus! If you say hi you...

• Ben Zackin '13

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Ben Zackin! Want a cool date? He can get you on the guest list at Signal Studios for free! Name: Ben Zackin...

• Kenny Vassallo '13

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Kenny Vassallo… HURRICANE SEASON! If you’re a girl he wants to impress, he might just take his shirt off or...

• Nick Salvas '15

You can usually find this cutie in the Biology department in class, lab, or working. This Starbucks loving Bio major is one smart cookie...

• Derek Thoresen '14

Watch out St. Mike’s! This week’s Campus Cutie is Junior Derek Thoresen! This fun, laid back, and thoughtful man is one great catch! Try...

• Emily Benton '16

This week’s cutie is none other than Emily Benton, one of the sweetest girls on campus! Em is constantly brightening up SMCVT with her...

• Alex Ieronimo '14

Her Campus SMCVT is proud to announce that our next Campus Cutie is Junior Alex Ieronimo! He’s energetic, funny, laid back and always up...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style