Her Campus SMCVT Campus Celebrities

• Brianna Saunders '14

Meet Brianna Saunders! Bri is a one of kind girl, always amazing people with her many talents and social skill! Being a leader of so many...

• Meaghan Diffenderfer

She's a sloth lover, she's a Global AIDS activist, and she's this week's Campus Celebrity. It's the one and only Meaghan Diffenderfer! What...

• Taylor Williams '15

Meet Taylor Williams! Taylor is truly one of the best and brightest on the SMCVT campus. With her beautiful singing voice, hilarious humor...

• Justin Salls '14

Meet Justin Salls! Justin is one of the leaders of the most talked about new club on campus, Active Minds. Justin is one of the nicest guys...

• Mikala Kane ’14

Meet Mikala Kane, a senior media studies, journalism and digital arts major with a psychology minor! This Massachusetts native works behind...

• Nora Stoelting '14

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Nora Stoelting! The senior Environmental Studies major with minors in Peace and Justice and Political...

• Katelyn Whitman '14

Meet Katelyn Whitman! Katelyn is an one of a kind girl, managing to do so many things with grace and efficiency. Known for her trademark...

• Emily Asch '15

Meet this week's Campus Celebrity, junior Emily Asch! Emily started the business Saint Mike's Nails this year, showing off her talent in...

• Jake Jarecki '16

Meet this week’s campus celebrity, Jake Jarecki! Jake is a sophomore from Monroe, CT who is studying Business. Read on to learn about...

• Lauren Carter '15

Hey everyone! Meet this week's Campus Celebrity, our very own Lauren Carter! Lauren takes care of our own Style Blog at Her Campus SMCVT,...

• Emily Ferver '16

Meet this week’s campus celebrity, Emily Ferver! Emily is a Sophomore Environmental Studies major from Maryland. Recently, Emily has been...

• Caiti Zeytoonian '14

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Caiti Zeytoonian! Not only is she our new dedicated Vice-President, but she is also a dedicated tour...

• Alex Ieronimo '14

Hey there SMCVT collegiettes! Meet SA President Alex Ieronimo! Alex is extremely ambitious and dedicated to the St. Michael’s community, so...

• Miles Code and Anthony Lopez

Meet the winners of our Campus Bromance contest: Miles Code and Anthony Lopez. This duo of First Years show that a friendship based on...

• Chris Allen and Joe Coughlan

Meet Her Campus SMCVT’s Campus Bromance, Joe Coughlan and Chris Allen! Anyone who has witnessed these two in action knows that these two...

• Kit Rivers '14

Meet this week’s celebrity, Kit Rivers! Kit is a junior Theatre major with a passion for standup comedy. How did you choose St. Michael’s...

• Lauren Murphy '15

This week’s celeb is none other than the hilarious Lauren Murphy! Lauren wins her way into the hearts of SMCVT through her involvement in...

• John Murray '15

You can find him in the Biology department, working in the Campus Store, or in his room watching a basketball game and organizing his shoe...

• Anthony Bassignani

Meet Campus Celebrity of the week, Anthony Bassignani! 1.) What year are you? What are your majors/minors? I am a senior here at SMC,...

• Emma Hauser '13

Senior Emma Hauser is a leader. She’s a captain, a president and a member of the Purple Knights Leadership Academy. She was an Orientation...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style