Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

SMCVT Celebrities

Brianna Saunders '14

By Alexandra Byrne
January 19, 2014 - 11:09pm

Meet Brianna Saunders! Bri is a one of kind girl, always amazing people with her many talents and social skill! Being a leader of so many things on campus and always having open arms for everyone, Bri is someone you can't miss at SMCVT!   1) What are you involved in on campus? READ MORE

Meaghan Diffenderfer

By Lauren Mazzoleni
December 8, 2013 - 12:00am

She's a sloth lover, she's a Global AIDS activist, and she's this week's Campus Celebrity. It's the one and only Meaghan Diffenderfer!   What are you involved in at Saint Mike's? I'm involved in SGAC (Student Global Aids Campaign), Drama club (and the musical theatre group and improv group), ambassador housing, and Chorale.   What got you interested in SGAC? READ MORE

Taylor Williams '15

By Alexandra Byrne
December 5, 2013 - 12:00am

Meet Taylor Williams! Taylor is truly one of the best and brightest on the SMCVT campus. With her beautiful singing voice, hilarious humor, and compassionate personality, you'll find Taylor always involved, whether it be on campus or being a terrific friend! Year: Junior, Class of 2015 Major: Psychology  Single or taken? Single Birthday: August 3rd, 1993 1. What is one special talent of yours?   READ MORE

Justin Salls '14

By Alexandra Byrne
November 30, 2013 - 12:00am

Meet Justin Salls! Justin is one of the leaders of the most talked about new club on campus, Active Minds. Justin is one of the nicest guys on SMCVT campus, always willing to offer a kind word and helping hand!    1) What is your major/ minor? My major is psychology and I'm currently about to pick up a Gender Studies minor.    2) Could you tell us more about Active Minds and how you got involved? READ MORE

Mikala Kane ’14

By Cara Chapman
November 16, 2013 - 12:00am

Meet Mikala Kane, a senior media studies, journalism and digital arts major with a psychology minor! This Massachusetts native works behind the scene as executive editor of The Defender and, if you go to basketball games, you’ll see her dancing on the court during half-time and timeouts as a member of the Saint Mike’s Dance Team!!   1)      How did you become involved with The Defender and the dance team?   READ MORE

Nora Stoelting '14

By Lauren Mazzoleni
November 9, 2013 - 12:00am

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Nora Stoelting! The senior Environmental Studies major with minors in Peace and Justice and Political Science is very involved with our impact on Mother Earth.
  What are you involved with on campus? I’m involved in various activities including Green Up, Food for Thought, Outdoor Volunteer Efforts, Wilderness Program, and the divestment campaign: Fossil Free SMC. What is the divestment campaign? READ MORE

Katelyn Whitman '14

By Alexandra Byrne
October 26, 2013 - 12:00am

Meet Katelyn Whitman! Katelyn is an one of a kind girl, managing to do so many things with grace and efficiency. Known for her trademark sassyness and snort around campus, she has recently became VP of the Drama Club. Though she is not one to start drama, Katelyn is someone anyone is lucky to know on campus!   1) What are you involved with on campus? READ MORE

Emily Asch '15

By Alexandra Brenock
October 26, 2013 - 12:00am

Meet this week's Campus Celebrity, junior Emily Asch! Emily started the business Saint Mike's Nails this year, showing off her talent in painting and designing nails, and using her business expertise!   1. Why did you start Saint Mike's Nails? READ MORE

Jake Jarecki '16

By Emily Clegg
October 24, 2013 - 12:00am

Meet this week’s campus celebrity, Jake Jarecki! Jake is a sophomore from Monroe, CT who is studying Business. Read on to learn about campus’ resident model!   1. What are you involved in on campus? READ MORE

Lauren Carter '15

By Lauren Murphy
October 12, 2013 - 12:00am

Hey everyone! Meet this week's Campus Celebrity, our very own Lauren Carter! Lauren takes care of our own Style Blog at Her Campus SMCVT, so get to know this fashionista before she gets her big break on E! News! 1. What are you involved with on campus? READ MORE