Her Campus SMCVT Snapshot

• Black Friday Style Steals

Thanksgiving is about giving and surrounding yourself with the people you love, but the day after can sometimes sneak its way into one of...

• Personally Professional

Personal style is something everyone has, so why lose that style when dressing up for work? We’re here to say that you can throw away that...

• The Tartan Trend

When thinking of plaid as a fashion statement, it’s hard not to think of your grandpa at Christmas time dressed in his festive fleece...

• Thanksgiving Outfits

With it officially being November, it's only appropriate if we talk about one of the best holidays of the year: Thanksgiving! Fresh roasted...

• 7 Last Minute Halloween Costumes

We’re all procrastinators, admit it. Whether it’s that five-page paper on Sunday night or picking out your Halloween costume, it’s college...

• Get the Leather Look

With autumn amongst us, the first thing we collegiettes have to do is stay warm right? And what better way to stay warm during fall than...

• Fall Scarves

Well it’s that time of year again and people all over campus are beginning to bundle up! As the scarves begin coming out of the wardrobes,...

• Trenchcoats

Whether you're singing in the rain or trudging your way to class, trenchcoats are an amazing way to stay warm in the harsher fall whether...

• Out on the Town Outfits

Whether it be a night on campus or out in a club, Lauren Kilmister, '15, is killing it in her monchrome ensemble. When looking for an...

• P-Day Shirts

Making shirts is a part of the tradition for P-Day. Check out how some of our staff has designed their shirts in the past! Alexandra...

• Staff Style

On some days, we wear our pajama pants to Her Campus meetings, and on others we rock polka dots (or polka-dotted pajama pants). Whether it'...

• Boot Shoot

Hey collegiettes! Winter is in full swing, and you know what that means…boot season is here! Check out this boot shoot to see what styles...

• Ugly Sweater Swag

It's that time of year, collegiettes™! With the dropping temperatures and arrival of snow, it is officially time to break out your ugly...

• Winter Fashion: Never Out of Season

Do you wish you could wear your favorite summer outfit year-round? Just a few simple additions to any sundress can turn your warmer weather...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style