Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Brendan Davitt '16

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 12:00am
Tagged With: SMCVT Campus Cutie

Do you know what time it is? That’s right! Time for this week’s Campus Cutie, Brendan Davitt! That’s right! This freshman is making a name for himself here on the St. Mike’s campus. He’s sweet, athletic, and has quite the sense of humor! But hands off! This man’s taken! 

Name: Brendan Davitt
Birthday: May 18th
Year: Freshmen
Hometown: Shelburne, VT
Major: Business
Relationship Status: Taken

What is your favorite sports team? New England Patriots

What is your favorite TV show? Ridiculousness

Which is more important: Looks or personality? Why? Personality is more important. Personality reflects who that person really is and what they care about. However, I believe that the prefect girl has both qualities. 

Who is your celebrity crush? Kate Mara

What is the wildest thing you’ve ever done? I went shark fishing in chest high water at 1:00 am in Virginia. It didn’t help that my Navy Seal uncle chummed the water around us either.

Would you rather live in the country or the city? Country

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you want to be when you grow up now? When I was a kid I wanted to be an archeologist. I had no idea what they did 
at the time but just knew they liked to dig in the dirt. I’m not sure what I want to be in the future, I was hoping college would answer that question for me.

What is your favorite pick-up line? I don’t use pick-up lines but this is the best one I’ve heard: “If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.”

You Might Also Like...
Fill out my online form.