Brendan Davitt '16

Posted -

Do you know what time it is? That’s right! Time for this week’s Campus Cutie, Brendan Davitt! That’s right! This freshman is making a name for himself here on the St. Mike’s campus. He’s sweet, athletic, and has quite the sense of humor! But hands off! This man’s taken! 

Name: Brendan Davitt
Birthday: May 18th
Year: Freshmen
Hometown: Shelburne, VT
Major: Business
Relationship Status: Taken

What is your favorite sports team? New England Patriots

What is your favorite TV show? Ridiculousness

Which is more important: Looks or personality? Why? Personality is more important. Personality reflects who that person really is and what they care about. However, I believe that the prefect girl has both qualities. 

Who is your celebrity crush? Kate Mara

What is the wildest thing you’ve ever done? I went shark fishing in chest high water at 1:00 am in Virginia. It didn’t help that my Navy Seal uncle chummed the water around us either.

Would you rather live in the country or the city? Country

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you want to be when you grow up now? When I was a kid I wanted to be an archeologist. I had no idea what they did 
at the time but just knew they liked to dig in the dirt. I’m not sure what I want to be in the future, I was hoping college would answer that question for me.

What is your favorite pick-up line? I don’t use pick-up lines but this is the best one I’ve heard: “If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.”

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login