This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

Hey collegiettes! Winter is in full swing, and you know what that means…boot season is here! Check out this boot shoot to see what styles will be right for you this winter.

The Ugg-esque Boot

Everybody has these. Whether they’re legit Uggs or Bearpaws, these soft, fluffy boots keep your feet warm and comfortable. Just be careful walking in the snow.

The Ankle Boot

These mini-boots come in both casual and fancy styles and are great for the occasional not-so-cold day.

The Rain Boot

It’s nice to be prepared for when the snow melts (also awesome for puddle-jumping).

The Buckle Boot

Cute details like buckles make boots stand out – even while you shiver in the cold!

The Leather Boot

A classic that can never be outworn. Just remember to waterproof them for protection against the elements.

The Cowgirl Boot

These boots are perfect for any girl that wants to express her love of country. You can keep them for the summertime, too!

Hope this boot shoot helps you with your winter style!

Title contributed by Sam Harris

Photos contributed by Lauren Kopchik and Cara Chapman

Boots contributed by Lauren Kopchik, Cara Chapman and Emma Python

Lauren Kopchik is a HC SMCVT Photo Blog Editor and Contributing Writer. She is a current sophomore at Saint Michael's College in Colchester, VT, majoring in Media Studies, Journalism and Digital Arts with minors in Environmental Studies and Creative Writing.
Lauren Mazzoleni is a junior at Saint Michael's College where she majors in Digital Arts, Media Studies, and Journalism and minors in Psychology. Lauren and Alexandra Brenock are the two campus correspondents for Saint Michael's HC Branch. At Saint Michael's, she is a student blogger, a tour guide, and a disc jockey at WWPV 88.7 FM. Many of her friends would say that when she is not busy attending her classes or working on HC articles, you could find her watching many of the shows she always DVRs (Glee, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, etc), shopping on Church Street in downtown Burlington, and hanging out with her friends from Saint Michael's and from her hometown in NH.