Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

SMCVT Archives

Caroline French '16

By Riley Stefano
March 5, 2014 - 12:00am

Meet Caroline! Year: Sophomore Major: Psychology Hometown: Greenfield, NH Single or Taken? Single Favorite Movie: Safe Haven Favorite Song: It depends on the mood I'm in Idea of a perfect Saturday: Spending time with my friends, my family, and my dog Mia READ MORE

Dealing with Long Distance Relationships

By Riley Stefano
March 4, 2014 - 12:00am

We all know the famous saying, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder." And it does! Seperation in any relationship for a period of time is healthy because it allows us to miss our significant other and to once again find the source of passion we felt when our relationship was fresh and new. After days, weeks, or months of not seeing that one you love most, it is the best feeling and the greatest reward to once again be able to embrace them and be overcome with the feeling of love. Getting to that reward, however, is the greatest challenge. READ MORE

What is your favorite winter drink?

By Alexandra Byrne

Mike Check

By Taylor Williams
January 29, 2014 - 6:50pm

Mike Check members as pictured above: Back row: Dan Russell ‘15, Sean Morrissey ‘16, Ben Carroll ‘17, Jake Trackey ‘14, Ben Lane ‘16 (standing on table), and Pat Stap ‘17 (also standing on table). Front Row: James Greer ‘14, Nate Dean ’16, Logan Estes ’14, Chris Morrison ’17, Mike Wojcik ’16, Harper Fendler ’15 (being carried by Dylan), Richie Bernache ’16 (sleeping on Dylan’s shoulder), Dylan Gauthier ’15 (carrying Harper), Jay Swartz ’17, and Tim Nagy ’15. Not pictured: Chris Holloway ’17, Zac Pesner ’15, James Devoursney ‘16.   READ MORE

Jeremy Landry '15

By Alexandra Byrne
January 23, 2014 - 10:15pm

Meet Jeremy Landry! Jeremy is truly one of the best people on the SMCVT campus! He's always willing to give a hug, have a great talk, and just help you any way that he can, making him a cutie you can't miss! Birthday: April 6th Major: Psychology Class Year: 2015 Single or Taken: Taken (By his wonderful girlfriend, Aerielle)   1) Favorite guilty pleasure food? READ MORE

VITA's Annual Snowflake Semi-Formal

By Taylor Williams
January 21, 2014 - 12:00am

It is once again time for VITA’s annual Snowflake Semi-Formal Dance! This year’s dance will be one for the books – it’s going to be held in the New Student Center’s multipurpose room on the third floor of Dion. This dance is sponsored by our Campus Ministry program for the VITA team and their friends to show their appreciation for all that they do during the school year. The Snowflake Semi-Formal will be Saturday, January 25th from 8pm until 11pm, with hors d’oeuvres being served during the first half-hour. If you received an invitation in your mailbox, be sure to R.S.V.P. with Anna Lester in her office as soon as you can! READ MORE

What are you most excited for this semester?

By Lauren Murphy

Brianna Saunders '14

By Alexandra Byrne
January 19, 2014 - 11:09pm

Meet Brianna Saunders! Bri is a one of kind girl, always amazing people with her many talents and social skill! Being a leader of so many things on campus and always having open arms for everyone, Bri is someone you can't miss at SMCVT!   1) What are you involved in on campus? READ MORE

Meaghan Diffenderfer

By Lauren Mazzoleni
December 8, 2013 - 12:00am

She's a sloth lover, she's a Global AIDS activist, and she's this week's Campus Celebrity. It's the one and only Meaghan Diffenderfer!   What are you involved in at Saint Mike's? I'm involved in SGAC (Student Global Aids Campaign), Drama club (and the musical theatre group and improv group), ambassador housing, and Chorale.   What got you interested in SGAC? READ MORE

What's your favorite thing about December?

By Merrill Poor