This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

A-Alliot It’s really hard to describe alliot and it’s good options but at the end of the day as much as we hate it, we love it.

B-Birks Grab your flannels and your Birkenstocks because here in VT they are essential parts of your wardrobe.

C- Cumbies If you’re craving a late night snack, you’re in luck because right at the edge of our campus is Cumberland Farms. 

D- Duffy The Duff is where you can find some crazy fans cheering on our favorite knights.

E- Einsteins If you’re getting sick of alliot or just want something quick, you are in luck because in our student center is Einsteins bagels!

F- Friends The friends that you’ll make at Saint Mike’s will last a lifetime.  

G- Gronk (87 cent coffee) Thank god for the Patriots and Rob Gronkowski for not having to pay full price our coffee on Monday mornings. 87 cents for an ice coffee is what all Saint Mike’s students need to get through the Monday Blues.

H-Harambe Like every college, Harambe is a big talk on the Saint Michael’s College. Rip Harambe, we miss you.

I- Ice Hockey If you’re looking for something to do on your Friday/Saturday nights, come check out some of Saint Mike’s best athletes at Cairns arena!   J-Jibb Fest Saint Mike’s version of the X games. Keep your eyes on the look out for the flyers about Jibb fest because this event on the three field is one you don’t wanna miss.

K- Knights Purple knight pride is so real. Every year each team battled it out to see which team can go to the most sporting events besides their own. If that’s not school spirit I don’t know what is. Being apart of a small school people tell you “you won’t get a big crowd at your games” but i wouldn’t trade the small rowdy crowd we do get for the world.

L- Lake Champlain Thank god for Lake Champlain whether it’s the beach on a hot day or the beautiful sunset, I’m glad we have Lake Champlain to remind us that you don’t need an ocean to have a beach day. M- Many Trips to Ben and Jerry’s Ben and Jerry’s was created here in VT and that means that there is never a shortage of the world’s best ice cream. N- Narps Your classic non athletic regular person. Gotta love them. 

O- Oh Shaw’s It’s a black hole.

P- P-Day Get your weird t-shirts ready for the best darty of the year. Saint Mike’s gets local companies to bring their best food and serves it for free. Pday or “preparation day” is the Saturday before finals where we all gather to make the most of a very stressful week to come.

Q- Quad Grill. If you are ever hungry  on a Friday or Saturday night between 11-2 hit up the grill in between Alumni and Ryan where they serve some mediocre food, but it’s free.

R- Really Liberal Home of Bernie Sanders, this makes Burlington, VT one of the most liberal places I’ve ever been.

S- Sunrise Hikes Sunrise hikes are a popular trend here a Saint Mike’s. But don’t be fooled, while they seem like a good time they can be dangerous so make sure to prepare and have a plan.

T- Threes The lovely strip where the seniors live and the fun happens. U- Unlimited Support The Saint Mike’s community is one like no other. It is there to pick you up when you fall and always makes sure everyone is successful. 

V- Vermont Going to Saint Mike’s means you get to take in everything Vermont had to offer like the mountains and the swimming holes.

W- Wings Over If you’re looking for the best wings ever call Wings Over Burlington.

The xyz of Saint mikes is basically that it’s the best school ever.  

Just a city girl trying to like nature in Vermont #FreeBrady
CC for HC SMCVT. Massachusetts girl, who somehow ended up in Northern Vermont. Senior at Saint Michel's College studying Media, Journalism & Digital Arts. Interests include: running, Bridesmaids, bagels, the color navy and guacamole. Firm believer that you can never be overdressed or overeducated.