HC Spring Survival Kits 2018

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SLU chapter.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}

We keep getting cool stuff from Her Campus Nationals! Never has a SLU group had better skin care. Thank goodness, and thanks Nationals for this Kit!

SLU community, buckle up for a nice season of skincare, hair care, and makeup. We will be tabling at the Clock Tower on Friday April 13th from 12-3 to giveaway these products! 

1) The Alba Botanica® #DoGoodDoBeautiful 

The Alba Botanica® #DoGoodDoBeautiful vibe is cool. Their Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45 is non-greasy, quick-absorbing, water resistant and perfect for daily wear. #AlbaBotanica #Vegetarian #CrueltyFree

2) Almay Shadow Squad™

Rashida Jones is that you! The Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow from @almay is spicy. with velvety smooth textures of satin, matte, metallic, and glitter, show up in these and you’re sure to win big time. #AlmayReveal #ShadowSquad 

3) The  Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray and Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray from @bedheadbytigi.

The  Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray and Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray from @bedheadbytigi are pretty sick. They’re designed to be layered, so go all out. Lightweight products volumize your hair vibe. Long-lasting. #yourvibeourtribe #bedheadbytigi

Heads up, pals!!!! Bed Head by TIGI is offering Her Campus readers $5 off any qualifying $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with coupon code TIGIFIVE. 

4) Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in Wine from Buxom Cosmetics.

@buxomcosmetics is GOOD. Their Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in Wine Me is long-lasting and bold in their bombshell color. Available in 20 colors. Bombshells rule the world.  Thanks, Buxom!!!!!! love your stuff. #VMarksTheSpot 

5) KrazyGlue

Great for mess-ups, crafts, and everything in-between.

@KrazyGlueExpert has some pretty sick, super-strong, fast-drying adhesive products. We love to see it. Singles have just enough in each tube for one fast fix. The kids are all right. #KrazyGlue is kinda cool. Good stuff all around. Great content, sisters and brothers and kin. 

6) L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

Be careful of brown face and other racist stereotypes of beauty and image when using this product. L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes exist. Toss them in your weekend bag. Be mindful of perpetuating brown face when using. #WalmartBeauty #SublimeBronze

Founder and former Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Saint Louis University. Graduating in May 2020 with degrees in Public Health and Women's and Gender Studies. Committed to learning about and spreading awareness for a more self-aware public health field, intersectional feminism, and college radio. Retweet this bio and enter a drawing for a free smartphone!