Sukie Emerson ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Name: Sukie Emerson
Class Year: 2016
Major: Business
Hometown: Norwich, Vermont

Hobbies/Interests: Being outside, rowing, hiking, long walks where you talk about everything under the sun, hanging out with friends.

Relationship status: Single  
Her Campus: What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Sukie: Either Finding Nemo or the Incredibles; it’s a toss up between the two.

HC: If you had to live in a store, which store would you choose?
Sukie: R.E.I. because I could set up a stove for food, a tent for a house, a hammock for relaxing, and with that store the possibilities are unlimited.

HC: What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Sukie: Going out in​ odd numbers because one person usually gets left out.

HC: What is the most exciting thing you’ve done in the past year?
Sukie: This past semester I went to Shanghai, China for study abroad. Some friends and I went to Taiwan for a week we had off from school, and we decided one day to learn how to surf and it was ridiculously hard but really fun at the same time!

HC: If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sukie: Some form of potatoes: chips, fries, mashed potatoes, etc.

HC: What’s your ideal date?Sukie: ​I don’t really know since I haven’t been on many, but probably going on a hike or just a walk, going to get food at a diner, and then watching Netflix.​
Ileana is a senior at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York. She lives in Eugene, Oregon when not at school. Ileana is studying Sociology and English. She loves writing, decorating clothing, and spending time with friends. You can also check out her personal blog at http://sometimesiweartiaras.wordpress.com/. Thanks for reading!