Seth Johnstone ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Seth Johnstone ’14

Name: Seth Johnstone

Class Year: 2014

Major: English & Gender Studies

Hometown: Portland, OR

Hobbies: Hiking, Biking, Spoken Word Poetry, Music.

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Describe your ultimate dream date.

Hiking to a remote waterfall in a jungle, eating a great picnic, and cliff jumping.

If your life were a movie, which actor would play you?

I have no idea. Obviously someone short, good-looking, and incredibly charming.

Name your top three celebrity crushes.

French actress Adele Exarchopoulos, Evangeline Lilly, and Sarah Shahi.

What’s your spirit animal and why?

Monkey: Emotionally engaged social animal with the ability to change environment.

What do you look for most in a love interest?

Sense of humor, good conversational ability, able to get along with my friends, & willing to explore new things.

If you could give a freshman one piece of advice, what would it be?

Be as open to new friendships as possible and don’t take life too seriously.

What is number one on your senior year bucket list?

Do naked yoga at sunrise in Northwoods.

Kate is the Associate Editor of Her Campus. Before joining the staff full-time, Kate was the Campus Correspondent for the HC Skidmore College chapter as well as an editorial intern, Love editor, and national contributing writer for HC. In addition to her work with Her Campus, Kate has been a Sex & Love stringer and digital editorial intern for WomensHealthMag.com and an Inner Circle Trendspotter for MTV. Kate graduated from Skidmore College summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in English and French. In her spare time, Kate is usually spotted writing fiction, playing tennis, reading pop culture blogs until her eyes hurt, baking cookies, or dreaming up her next travel adventure.