Maddi Freundlich, Cereal, and Music

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Class Year: 2017

Hometown: Needham, Massachusetts

Major/Minor: International Affairs major, Education minor

Hobbies/Activites: Sitting extremely close to my friends on the couch, watching Scream with my housemate, entering my house through my bedroom window becuase I lost my ID, and helping people pronounce my last name

Her Campus: How many bowls of cereal do you eat a day, and why aren’t you eating more?

Maddi Freundlich: Honestly? Probably between 3 and 5 bowls of cereal a day. Some in the morning, some at night. Honey Bunches of Oats is my favorite food. I feel like I eat quite a lot of cereal.

HC: What do you want to do after you graduate? 

MF: I would love to go into podcast production, because I like editing things. But I am also interested in education advocacy. Maybe I could do both.

HC: How different is your style now from seventh grade? 

MF: Not significantly different, just a little bit less Hollister–no, a lot less Hollister. 

HC: How many people do you fall in love with on a daily basis? 

MF: Definitely three per day. Average length of being in love with a person is three weeks. Really, I go through cycles, so one very intense love for about three weeks replaced by another really intense love for about three weeks.

HC: How many times do you listen to a song you love on repeat until you hate it?

MF: I don’t like to listen to the same song, unless it’s a new song, more than twice in a day. My dad is even worse than me, he won’t listen to the same song twice in one month.

HC: What’s the best thing you’ve ever cooked or baked?

MF: I like to make a cheesecake with an oreo crust, it’s actually pretty easy, and looks really good if you put fresh strawberries on top of it.

HC: Favorite and least favorite members of the Lakewood Six on MTV Scream? 

MF: Favorite is definitely Noah, and my least favorite, I mean, Jake’s kind of terrible. 

HC: What’s your favorite TV show that you don’t watch? 

MF: I feel like I could like The Office if I was watching it, I’m just not watching it.

Gwen is a senior, English major, and co-CC of Her Campus Skidmore. She spends a lot of time watching Pretty Little Liars and Fixer Upper, listening to music, staring at her comptuer screen and wishing words would come easier, and waiting for the New York Islanders to win another Stanley Cup (preferably at the Coli). Also, she really likes cheese and is trying to learn to skateboard. It's not going very well.