Iliyan Vlasakov ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Iliyan Vlasakov ’14

Name: Iliyan Vlasakov

Class Year: 2014

Major: History and Pre-Med

Hometown: Varna, Bulgaria

Hobbies: Basketball and FIFA

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?

It would definitely be the ability to fly. Seriously who wouldn’t want to be able to fly, don’t have to worry about traffic or anything anymore.

Describe your ultimate dream date.

My ultimate dream date would have to be going to a basketball game with a girl and her being super into it.

What do you look for most in a girl?

Definitely the smile, sense of humor, and don’t have to stress when you’re with them.

Tell us a fun fact about yourself.

Fluent in three languages.

If you could give a freshman one piece of advice, what would it be?

Enjoy every part of college and don’t miss out on anything, it goes by too fast.

What is number one on your senior year bucket list?

Be on Skidmore Campus Cuties.

Kate is the Associate Editor of Her Campus. Before joining the staff full-time, Kate was the Campus Correspondent for the HC Skidmore College chapter as well as an editorial intern, Love editor, and national contributing writer for HC. In addition to her work with Her Campus, Kate has been a Sex & Love stringer and digital editorial intern for WomensHealthMag.com and an Inner Circle Trendspotter for MTV. Kate graduated from Skidmore College summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in English and French. In her spare time, Kate is usually spotted writing fiction, playing tennis, reading pop culture blogs until her eyes hurt, baking cookies, or dreaming up her next travel adventure.