Dipesh Kc ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

One of campus’s best dressed boys and coolest dancers, Dipesh, sat down with us to talk about his style, where to shop, and how to dress in order to make your dance moves look even fresher. 

Name: Dipesh Kc

Class Year: 2017

Major/Minor: Computer Science/Communications Design

Hometown: Pokhara, Nepal

Her Campus: So, where is each piece you’re wearing today from?

Dipesh: This coat is from ASOS, I think I thrifted this scarf, Topman for the shirt and jeans, and I can’t actually remember where I got these boots.

HC: Imagine you have unlimited money to buy clothes or shoes at one store – what store is it?

Dipesh: At any store? Oh, man. Gucci or something. 

HC: Do you have a style icon? Who?

Dipesh: David Beckham. More people know him as more than one of the best soccer players in the world because of his looks and his style.

HC: What’s your favorite article of clothing?

Dipesh: My dance pants. 

HC: Is there any article of clothing you want but haven’t been able to get your hands on yet? 

Dipesh: I really want those baseball shirts that dancers wear. Or black Yeezys, but they’re like $2,000. 

HC: You’re a part of both Breakbeats and 213 Crew and you dance a lot – is comfort/mobility important to you when you’re getting dressed? I’ve definitely seen you dance in a suit and tie and still kill it. 

Dipesh: Yes, definitely. Clothing is a huge part of dancing, I think. If you look fresh then your moves look even fresher.

HC: You are originally from Nepal. Has that influenced your style? 

Dipesh: Yeah, I always have one Nepalese thing on me when I’m getting dressed – usually my necklace. If not, then I’m wearing my bracelet.

HC: Any last word fashion advice? 

Dipesh: Definitely get out of your comfort zone and don’t be afraid of trying new styles.

Gwen is a senior, English major, and co-CC of Her Campus Skidmore. She spends a lot of time watching Pretty Little Liars and Fixer Upper, listening to music, staring at her comptuer screen and wishing words would come easier, and waiting for the New York Islanders to win another Stanley Cup (preferably at the Coli). Also, she really likes cheese and is trying to learn to skateboard. It's not going very well.