Dani Ostrove ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Her Campus writer, Dani Ostrove, is sporting this spring inspired floral ensemble. Dani is a freshman and anticipating to major in English and minor in Business.

Top: Urban Outfitters

Skirt: LF (in Soho)

Shoes: Steve Madden

Her Campus (HC): How would you define your style?

Dani Ostrove (DO): I would define my style as a little bit of everything, but mostly boho and a little “girly,” but I try to just wear what I like and what I’m comfortable in. 

HC: Where do you like to shop?

DO: I love to shop at Urban Outfitters, mostly for big sweaters, dresses, and jeans. I live near New York City, so I love to go into all the stores downtown in Soho and get eclectic pieces to add to my closet.

HC: What is your favorite trend?

DO: Defiantly rings, I love them!

HC: What is one clothing piece you can’t live without?

DO: My favorite clothing item is absolutely a floral dress, which I am so excited to wear now that it is spring. I wouldn’t be able to live without a cute floral dress! They’re versatile, so I wear them all year round, which is great. Dresses are great with tights, boots, and a big, comfy sweater in the winter as well as with sandals or booties in the spring and summer.

A senior at Skidmore College, who loves beagles, batman, and sushi. You can find me dreaming about Anderson Cooper and doing crossword puzzles.