Campus Cutie: Pher Gleason 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Name: Pher Gleason 

Year:2019

Major: English

Minor: Media and Film Studies, and Math

Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts 

Relationship Status: Single 

Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff

Sense of Smell: Almost none at all

1. If you were a kitchen appliance what would you be? 

-A refrigerator without the freezer, because I’m pretty cool but not as cool as I could be.

2. What’s your favorite podcast and why?

-A radio play called cabin pressure. It stars Benedict Cumberbatch and it’s very British and it’s very sarcastic and very earnest. 

3. If you could live in one fictional universe and why? 

-So I want a world where the stakes are as low as possible. I’m thinking Candy Land? Cause the stakes are low. And there’s candy. If there were Ice-Cream Land, that would be ideal. 

4. If you were a desert, what celebrity would you want to eat you? 

-First if I were a desert, I would be ice-cream. Right? No. I would chocolate pudding. And who loves chocolate pudding? More than Justin Timberlake? No one. 

5. Would you rather be a giant rodent or a tiny elephant? 

– I would rather be a tiny elephant because I’m already so tall. I wanna try something new. 

6. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and what would your alter-ego name be?

-This one is so hard! The good news is I think about it a lot! I came up with a really good one the other day, which was being able to look at someone and know all their statistics. So, like, if I’m looking at you I could know, like, how many times you’ve thought about pineapples over the course of your life. And also, of course, the more useful relationship status, how likely are they to lie in any given situation. I wouldn’t call myself anything, because I would just use it for personal reasons.

I'm just sittin' at my desk, crying over a panda video, trying to make a living with this writing thing. When I'm not working for Hercampus, I'm watching Supernatural, thinking about funding a startup for my dream trip to the Democratic Republic of Congo, or dreaming of becoming a Disney Princess.