Brian Temple ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Major: International Affairs; Minors: Business and Art History

Hometown: Park Ridge, NJ

Hobbies: Dancing, singing in the shower, eating, naps, traveling

Relationship Status: It’s Complicated

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Brian: Emma Watson

HC: Tell us a secret fun fact about yourself:

Brian: I’m an unprecedented champion of Harry Potter Trivia. I’m also a second-degree black belt in tae kwon doe.

HC: What’s your spirit animal and why?

Brian: hippopotamus, because they’re pretty cute but they can be fierce when they have to be 

HC: Favorite part about Saratoga?

Brian: There are so many! I really love the quaintness of Saratoga Springs and the architecture of the buildings. I also like how easy it is to walk into town and around Broadway.  

HC: What’s your favorite song right now?

Brian: Slave 4 U, by: Britney Spears or “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” from The Wizard of Oz—always a classic.

HC: Would you consider yourself a dog or a cat person?

Brian: PUPPIES, obviously.

HC: You mentioned you love traveling; tell us about your abroad experiences at Skidmore:

Brian: Well I have a bunch! I was a London Freshman and last spring I went to Venice on a Skidmore travel seminar.  I’m planning to study abroad for my entire junior year. I’ll spend the fall in Florence and will head to Melbourne for the spring semester. 

English Major and Business Minor at Skidmore College and new Co-CC of Skidmore HC. Spends free time hanging out with friends, taking yoga classes and dancing, and admittedly binge-watching her favorite Netflix shows.