Back-to-School Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Transitioning back to school is never easy, and finding the time and money to take care of ourselves amidst the pressure of school can be impossible. That’s why we always love getting our Her Campus Back-to-School Survival Kits, which are filled with some of the best resources to help keep us going! 

This year’s kit featured goodies from some of our favorite places. For one, because there’s nothing better than enjoying a massive burrito when times are tough, we are pumped to have Chipotle coupons so we can share with our friends (or save another one for later). And for when we need a power snack to keep us fueled on the go, LUNA provided the perfect bars that we’ll definitely stock up on. 

Not quite food but equally delicious are our treats from Affinitas Intimates, which could not be any cuter. We know what we’ll get next time we need party favors! Our gifts from the European Wax Center and Clue app are helpful too, keeping us in touch and in control of our cycles and what’s going on down there, which every girl knows can be tricky.

And because we Skiddies, and HC-ers, always love to look our best, we’re thrilled with our gifts from Tanda Zap and Garnier, which will help keep our beauty routines easy and fresh. We’re also lusting after our goodies from Nasty Gal, one of our favorite shopping sites, and our Aeropostale gift cards to help us spruce up our fall wardrobes!

Thank you so, so much to Her Campus and our amazing partners! We love you all and appreciate your help in making our transition into the school year even better.

Remy Marin

Skidmore '15

Remy is an English major and dance minor at Skidmore College. In addition to being CC, Remy is the VP of Outreach of Skidmore's peer mediation group and apprentice for Mediation Matters in Saratoga Springs.