Her Campus Skidmore Archives

• Back To School Style

Although it may be the beginning to a fresh new school year, it saddens us to say goodbye to the end of summer. While we will surely miss...
  • Dani Ostrove '17

Name: Dani Ostrove Year: 2017 Major: English, Minor(s): Management and Business, Honors Forum Hometown: Port Washington, NY Relationship...

• Club Fair

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 09/11/2015 - 15:30 to 17:30
    Case Center 2nd Floor
  • 15 Texts All Skid Kids Send

We can’t deny that there is a certain culture at Skidmore that we sometimes have to shake our head at and say “Classic Skid.” Here are some...

• Los Elk

Amir Rivera-Lieberman: Vocals/guitar Ryan Bondell: Drums Hal deGroat: Bass Noah Ross: Guitar All graduating in 2015 Tell us about Los Elk...

• "50 Shades of Grey" Drinking Game

50 shades is finally coming out on DVD and we can’t wait to bring it home. And now that we can enjoy it from the comfort of our own couches...

• Hadley Haselmann '17

Name: Hadley Haselmann Class Year: 2017 Major: Sociology Hometown: New York City Hobbies: Seeking out new adventures! HC: Where did you get...

• Grace Kaplan '17

Name: Grace Kaplan Major: Business Class Year: 2017 Hometown: Lexington, Ma Relationship Status: Heart stolen lolz Hobbies: Running,...

• Summer Survival Kits!

One of our favorite moments every spring is getting our survival kit from Her Campus Nationals! This spring's kit is focused on summer and...

• Finals Pump Up Playlist

Yes ladies, it’s that time of year again. Spring has sprung, the semester is drawing to a close, and finals are upon us once more! Somehow...

• Campus Cuties: BFF Edition

Name : Francesca Green Class Year: 2017 Major : International Affairs and Social Work Hometown : Cooperstown, NY Name : Sydney Randall...

• Waffle Fest

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 05/03/2015 - 20:00 to Sun, 05/10/2015 - 23:00
  • Best-Dressed BFFs: Morgan and Lulu

We know that Skidmore has some well-dressed collegiettes and we love to see BFFs sporting similar styles and inspiring each other in the...

• Fun Day

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 04/25/2015 - 12:00 to 17:00
    South Park Green
  • Fun Day Fashion

Fun Day is undoubtedly Skidmore’s most important day for fashion and, for those of us unlucky enough to be stuck writing papers instead of...

• Brian Temple '17

Major: International Affairs; Minors : Business and Art History Hometown: Park Ridge, NJ Hobbies: Dancing, singing in the shower, eating,...

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style