4 Best Brunch Spots in Saratoga

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Listen up brunch lovers! Whether you are an omlette aficionado, a French toast fiend, or a pastry person, Saratoga Springs has a breakfast option that is perfect for you! HC Skidmore is breaking down Saratoga’s best breakfast places to help you decide where to indulge your breakfast cravings and start your mornings off right.    

1. Triangle Diner:

Located conveniently on Maple Avenue, Triangle Diner is just a short drive away from campus. With its huge portion sizes and well-priced, diverse menu, even the pickiest eaters are guaranteed to find something delicious here. We recommend asking for the strawberry walnut pancakes, but the staff is super flexible and will whip up about any crazy combination you can think of! This accommodating attitude extends to their egg options as well, so come on Skidmore, use that CTM and try Triangle Diner!

Location: 400 Maple Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

2. Max London’s:

Maybe you want to feel a little fancy, maybe your parents are in town, or maybe you just want to treat yourself. Whatever your reason is, Max London’s is never a bad option for brunch. Max London’s is especially convenient for those of you without a car, as it is located right on Broadway. Although the wait might be kind of crazy during the Saturday/ Sunday brunch crunch time, Max London’s is worth waiting for. From breakfast pizzas, to chicken hash, to challah French toast, Max London’s has a host of creative and tasty breakfast creations to try. The vibe is casual but sophisticated, making it great for parent’s weekend or special occasions.

Location: 466 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

3. Hattie’s:

Come to Hattie’s for some good old-fashioned Southern cooking and an out of the ordinary brunch experience. Hattie’s décor is cozy and casual, making you feel right at home. Southern classics like chicken and waffles, shrimp and grits, and homemade biscuits and cornbread with honey butter and jam make Hattie’s distinctive from other Saratoga eateries. Hattie’s is a Saratoga classic that has been in business since 1938, so clearly they are doing something right!

Location: 45 Phila St, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

4. Uncommon Grounds:Uncommon is a great brunch choice for the classic coffee and bagel combo. Bagel flavors range from staples like plain and everything to exotic options like honey wheat and rosemary olive. In addition to their fresh bagels, Uncommon has an extensive coffee and tea menu that offers both hot and cold drinks. The Chai latte is not too sweet, and is a perfect treat on a chilly Saratoga day. Uncommon is a popular study spot for Skidmore students, so if you are planning on cranking out some work and spending the day there, make sure to get there early to snag a comfy chair or table. Located on Broadway, Uncommon is convenient for Skidmore students who prefer to walk or take the bus downtown.   

Location: 402 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866