yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

10 Reasons to Be Excited For Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

1. Pumpkin Spice Everything

From drinks to food to candles, everything is ten times better in pumpkin spice flavor!

1. Crunching Leaves

Isn’t the sound of crunching leaves satisfying?

1. Uggs

When fall rolls around, it finally becomes acceptable to wear Uggs again. They look great with anything and still keep you warm and comfy!

1. Hot Chocolate

A warm mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream is always the way to go. If you’ve never tried white chocolate, you’re welcome in advance.

1. Scarves

Scarves are not only a great way to keep warm, but can also put the finishing touch on any outfit. From giant oversized ones to infinity scarves, the options are endless!

1. Sweater Weather

Pullovers, hoodies, zip-ups, and cardigans… what’s not to love?

1. The infamous October 3rd Quote

What’s the best part of Mean Girls? When you can actually use the most iconic quote.

1. Halloween

From all the amazing costumes to the pounds of candy you can eat without judgment, Halloween is an enjoyable time for all ages.

1. Weather

Fall weather is a perfect combination of warm summer and freezing winter. The air is crisp, the leaves are colorful, and everything is beautiful.

1. Monstober

Let’s not forget the best time ever where Disney Channel brings back all the old Halloween movies such as Twitches and Halloween Town. Its Fangtastic — no pun intended!

Morgan Fechter

Skidmore '20

CC of HC Skidmore