This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

On Saturday April 25, students from every corner of Skidmore’s campus will wolf down nutritious bagel breakfasts, don their most outrageous outfits, and set out for Case Green. And with the lure of awesome live music, bouncy castles, and other activities you may or may not remember, you won’t want to be running back to the dorm for things you should have brought.

So, we’ve put together a checklist of everything you might need on Fun Day. Pack it all in a tote or backpack the night before, and you’ll be prepared for anything the day might hold.

1.) Water bottle—staying hydrated throughout the day is key!

2.) Insulated cup—because you can never have too much water (or another drink of your choice…).

3.) Sunglasses—we know the forecast doesn’t look promising, but there is always a chance the sun could come out.

4.) Hair wrap or hat—you’ll probably be grateful you brought it when hours of dancing and running around (quite possibly in the rain) have turned your hair into a less than presentable sight.

5.) Jacket or cardigan—we all wish we could be wearing shorts and tank tops, but it’s a good idea to have something you can throw on to stay warm.

6.) Blanket—there will be times throughout the day when you’ll definitely need to sprawl out on the lawn and take a quick breather.

7.) Temporary tattoos/body paint—for the select moments of downtime, you won’t regret bringing something that will let you turn your friend’s body into an art project.

8.) Frisbee—a necessity for every outdoor gathering.

9.) Comfortable shoes—assuming you haven’t discarded them within the first few minutes of arriving.

10.) Granola bar—for when you’re running low on energy but aren’t ready to call it a day yet.