Winter Jewelry Trends for Every Price Range

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

It’s important to compliment your winter wardrobe with trending jewelry. This season watches are popular, but in new unique styles. Studs too, are everywhere, in all different shapes and sizes. Here are a few examples from collegians at SJU who know how to sport these looks:

1. Tory Burch Hexagon Wrap Bracelet 

Pictured on the left is the designer Tory Burch bracelet that is priced at $67.00. We found SJU Junior, Lauren Mehok, who got her bracelet (pictured on the right) at Moon Struck boutique in Avalon, for only $40.00. Can’t even tell the difference, right?

2. Studded earrings 

2. Pictured on the left are Tear Drop studs from Julie Mei, a small store in Spring Lake New Jersey. Carolyn Mullen bought these as Julie Mei for $12. On the right are Owl studs from Macy’s, owned by Lauren Principato. She bought these owls for $15.00.

3. Watches

Pictured on the far left is the higher end Nixon watch. Jess Rubino, SJU sophomore sports her Nixon watch everyday. Nixon watches run close to $100, but are worth the price. On the top right is a thin watch, that has been popular this season. This watch can be found at Francesca’s Collections for $28. On the bottom right is Caroline Worthy’s Chanel look-alike. Caroline found this watch at a small boutique in Bethesda Maryland for $60.00.

So ladies, keep wearing your signature pieces, but don’t forget to add to your look. Hopefully these examples inspire you to rock something new.