This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Meet this week’s amazing Spotlight, Rebecca Sliwak! I first met Rebecca through Her Campus and eventually served on the Executive Board with her. Whether she’s on campus or visiting NYC, you can always count on Rebecca to be wearing the cutest outfits. Let’s learn more about this sweet and fashionable Hawk!

Hometown: Glen Ridge, NJ

Major: Communication Studies with Marketing minor

What was the best part about being Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus? Everything! But, if I had to pick, it would be the amazing executive board I worked with who made my position so enjoyable (aw!). Together we were able to reach Pink Level status in one semester, otherwise known as the top 25% of all HC chapters across the nation.

Single or taken? Single

Deal breaker and deal maker? Deal breaker would have to be someone who isn’t ambitious and deal maker is definitely good style

Favorite SJU memory? First semester of my junior year I went abroad to Madrid with my best friend (@Alex) and it was the best decision I’ve made in my whole four years!

Best class you’ve taken? Integrated Marketing Communications with Dr. Allan. He made me want to declare my marketing minor!

Favorite social media platform? Insta for sure (check out @chicksandguac)

Favorite beauty product right now? Glossier Boy Brow https://www.glossier.com/products/boy-brow

Favorite thing to do in Philly? Eat brunch at Parc in Rittenhouse

Three things you can’t live without? My two sisters, French fries, and the beach

What are you doing after graduation? I will be working at Lord & Taylor in Manhattan as an Executive Trainee for Merchandising!

Thanks to this cutie for speaking with me and for being a great part of my experience at Saint Joe’s!

HCXO,

Marissa