One Way or Another…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

We’re gonna find you- and your style. Welcome back to Hawk Hill ladies (& gents)! As HC SJU’s style exec, I am here to tell you first that we’re pumped to be back for another year to give you top notch articles containing news, workouts, recipes, and oh yea- YOU.

The style section of HC SJU is going to involve one main subject every time, and that is an SJU student. Everyone can find out what the trends are online, and we want to see them on you around campus.

Therefore, we’re going to “getchagetchagetchagetcha.” (Hopefully you have “One Way or Another” by Blondie stuck in your head now). Dress how you want to dress- fierce, fresh and fun. You as the readers will be seeing your friends and classmates as examples of college style for our unique generation.

Get out those bucket bags, clip on those leather overalls, tie those head scarves and get your pose ready- we’ll be seeing you shortly!

HC XO,

Kate

Hello Collegiettes! My name is Kate Gentile and I am a current junior at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. My favorite things include my dog Lilly, traveling and really arsty instagrams. Oh, and I am obsessed with Kate Middleton AND Beyonce.I am a Comm major and double minor in Advertising, PR, and Entertainment Marketing. During my time at SJU, I have interned at Philly Mag, became a sister of Alpha Phi and studied abroad last semester in Roma, Italy.After studying abroad, I now want to see many places all over the world and live for moments of beautiful unplanned enjoyment- random road trips to the beach, stopping for a drink at a cool dive bar- you name it, I am down to experience!HC SJU is an amazing team of 40+ girls (and growing) who want to offer you content of news, love, college and more. I hope you enjoy the HC SJU site and my own writing!HC XO,Kate