Features

• 11 Fall Style Staples

Getting excited about the crisp fall weather that’s just around the bend?! Here are some closet essentials for life on Hawk Hill to keep...

• Linvilla Orchards

Fall is a beautiful time of the year. The leaves are changing, the air is becoming colder, and everyone is obsessed with the coveted fall...

• 3 Formal Dresses You'll Love

With formal season right around the corner, everyone is always left wondering what they should wear! Here are three cute options !! 1. Body...

• Best Photo Ops in Philadelphia

Here at St. Joe’s, when we need weekend plans, the go-to is spending a day in the city. What should we do in the city, though? This always...

• Study Tips for Freshmen

Freshmen, we’ve all been there… You think you can handle the college workload but then you forget you have a quiz and end up cramming for...

• Fall Fashion Made Easy

Despite the extreme heat we've been experiencing the past few weeks, fall is here! Here are some ways to start incorporating fall tones and...

• 10 Stages of Palooza

With the first Palooza of the year right around the corner, we all know there are many steps that we take in order to (or attempt to) have...

• Poetry Spotlight: Anonymous

Poetry is a captivating form of literature that embodies a sense of passion for a particular viewpoint, issue, or personal anecdote. Life...

• What's New with S.U.B.

If you’re new to Hawk Hill you might not know what SUB is, but us seasoned Hawks know that SUB is the place to go if you’re looking for...

• 5 Keys to a Successful Semester

Here are some tips to set yourself up for a great semester at SJU: 1. Find Your Study Spot Between all of the buildings on campus, it can...

• Scent and Sip: Fragrance Lab

Candles are an essential part to any household. Whether you commute from home or live here on campus a candle can bring a fresh scent to...