5 Gifts To Put On Your Christmas List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

With Christmas just one month away it’s time to start thinking about the annual Christmas list! With so many options available it can sometimes get overwhelming when picking out what you want. Here are some tips on what to ask for this year:

1. Handbag

Chloé

Tory Burch

Louis Vuitton

I personally put this at the top of my list this year. You can never have enough handbags in your closet.

2. Lululemon

Lululemon is a brand college students typically don’t shop at very often because of the high prices. Take advantage of mom and dad by adding a new pair of leggings to the list!

3. Bomber Jacket

As seen from countless influencers, NYFW, or social media, bomber jackets are very trendy right now and can dress up or dress down any outfit. You can find these jackets anywhere from H&M to Lord & Taylor.

4. Boots boots boots!

With so many new trends in boots this season, this item is a must! From velvet, over-the-knee or pattern- there are countless styles that can fit all needs. 

5. Stocking Stuffers

Essie Nail Polish

iPhone Case

Anthropologie Mug

Bobbi Brown Pallet

Make sure to have mom and dad take advantage of Cyber Monday sales to get everything you want this year!

HCXO,

Rebecca

Rebecca Sliwak is the current Editor-In-Chief for Her Campus at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia. She is studying Communications and Marketing as a senior, is a member of Alpha Gamma Delta, studied abroad in Madrid, and has been on the Her Campus SJU team since sophomore year.