Unwind After Finals with HC’s Holiday Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJSU chapter.

It is officially that time of year again, FINALS.

We get extremely tense, and our brains cannot retain another full week’s worth of information.

It is important to understand that this is the final countdown, and that actually making it to the finish line is the best thing to keep in mind as the semester winds down.

​Want to know what personal items will help you get through finals and help you to unwind for the holiday season?

ENERGY:

2. Yogi Tea

We know that the semester has been draining, remember not to give up! Help yourself with a nice sip of Yogi Tea. One cup will help you to rejuvenate after a long semester. Stay warm and study with your friends after a long day of class, but remember to get the proper amount of sleep in order to take your finals on time!

RELAX:

3. Leader USA Masks

After a long semester many students search for the best ways to relax. Practice self care and take some time to heal with a mask from Leader USA. Their unique sheet masks calls for all collegiettes to release stress after the semester. Lay back, relax with a cool mask and let your skin glow.

4. Pure Silk Shave Cream

Many of us enjoy freshly shaved legs, let go and utilize Pure Silk’s Raspberry shave cream after a hard semester and chill. The best thing about cleanly shaved legs is cuddling up in oursheets without our prickly legs rubbing up against them, this will do the trick.  

Party Time With Rimmel London!

5. Lipstick

One can never have too many makeup products, Rimmel has designed three iconic shades for every collegiette looking to pucker up. Coming in three different colors, each shade gives room for whatever mood you are in but are perfect for any holiday party.

6. Mascara

Are your lashes in need of a pick me up? No kidding, we all have those moments ​when we look to elongate our lashes. The Rimmel London ScandalEyes mascara adds the perfect volume to your lashes and allows a bold look. Don’t forget to add a eyelash curler to finish before heading out.

7. Eye Liner

An essential for all if you are looking to add a strong addition to the eyes. Also apart of the ScandalEyes collection, this eyeliner applies smoothly to the eye for an all day affair. Lasting all day, the liner also is smudge proof and easy to apply.

8. Bronzer

Brrrrr it’s cold outside! Winter has officially bestowed upon us, and it is hard to keep that luscious tan or glow. Rimmel London’s Natural Bronzer will replace that lost pigment and jazz it up in one use that will last.

Shellise West is the current campus correspondent at San Jose State University. Majoring in journalism with a minor in radio, television and film she plans to not fall short of fulfilling her dream as a sports reporter. A Bay Area native her hobbies include singing, dancing and listening to music. Follow Shellise on Twitter @SoulfulPenned.