Corny but Cute Couple’s Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJSU chapter.

Yes, Halloween costumes are corny but if you get invited to a Halloween party what are you going to do? And if you’re in a relationship bonus for you, now you get to be extra corny with your significant other. Even if it is stereotypical you know you’re going to have fun anyway!

Aaliyah & Ginuwine

You might have to do some searching for this 90s’ powerhouse. Maybe try thrift stores for some vintage fits and if all else fails just buy leather or try Amazon Prime because Halloween is literally right around the corner.

Jim & Pam

This pick is classic and quirky. Plus a pretty easy one all you need is some slacks and a button up to start off with. You’ll also have an excuse to binge-watch  “The Office” on Netflix together.

Bugs Bunny & Lola

Since 90s’ nostalgia is trending why not bring back “Space Jam!”  All you’ll need is some matching white basketball shorts and jerseys, a pair of bunny ears and bunny tail.

Wonder Woman & Steve Trevor

Who wouldn’t want to be the strong and beautiful Wonder Woman for a day? Throw him in a pilot’s costume and there you go!

Bob & Linda

OK, this one might not be the cutest but, it’s definitely funny. All he needs is blue jeans, white t-shirt and an apron. You’ll just need a long sleeved red shirt, jeans, an apron as well and don’t forget the big red glasses!

Tiana is a senior at San Jose State University and she is learning to take each day one step at a time while adjusting to life in the Bay Area. She's often watching YouTube videos on D.I.Y projects or hair care, but majority of the time she's watching Parks and Rec episodes while pretending to do homework. In the midst of all that homework dodging she's also casually planning her dream wedding.