Campus Cutie: Meet Jordann

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJSU chapter.

Hometown: Fairfield, CA (which is the north Bay Area)

Netflix Show: My favorite Netflix show and the first show I ever binged watched is Felicity. It’s a 90s show about a girl going to college in NYC and her experiences. They don’t have it on Netflix anymore.

Favorite Show to Binge Watch: I binge watched American horror story Freakshow and Hotel recently. 

Quiet Place: To be honest it’s my dorm room in my bed.

Favorite Place: San Francisco. I’ve lived in the Bay Area my whole life and still haven’t seen all of the city, so I love exploring the city. 

Interests: Watching YouTube and going to concerts. 

Favorite Artist: Solange she is the prime definition of black girl magic!

Favorite Color: Orange

Favorite Piece of Clothing: It would have to be my pair of Steve Madden booties they have this velvet and vintage floral pattern. They are gorgeous!!

What She Has Got From SJSU: Very valuable friendships and I like that it has introduced me to new and different people and cultures.

Major: I am a Sociology major. By the way every college student should take a sociology class.

Favorite 90s Show: “Sister-Sister”

Career Goal: Move to New York and become a surgical nurse.

Travel: If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Ghana. I feel like Americans and the world have a bad representation of Africa when actually it is a beautiful place and developed.

Favorite Food: Olives, yum yum!

Tiana is a senior at San Jose State University and she is learning to take each day one step at a time while adjusting to life in the Bay Area. She's often watching YouTube videos on D.I.Y projects or hair care, but majority of the time she's watching Parks and Rec episodes while pretending to do homework. In the midst of all that homework dodging she's also casually planning her dream wedding. 
Shellise West is the current campus correspondent at San Jose State University. Majoring in journalism with a minor in radio, television and film she plans to not fall short of fulfilling her dream as a sports reporter. A Bay Area native her hobbies include singing, dancing and listening to music. Follow Shellise on Twitter @SoulfulPenned.