Total Frat Move or Total Jerk Move?

Posted -

Lately, I have found myself constantly venturing to one particular website: http://www.totalfratmove.com

While much of the content is extremely "bro," or "fratty," I find myself laughing at much of the content. The site is complete with a "Total Sorority Move" and a Picture and blog section. They also just posted that soon they will have a video section. Say what?! 

While many women find this site disgusting or extremely rude, I find it to be quite entertaining and I can oddly see many of my Southern fraternity friends acting this way. Not to mention, who hasn't been to that MIT or BU frat party and seen some of this at least once or twice? 

What are your thoughts? 

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Krista Evans is a junior at Simmons College. She is a double major in Political Science and History, and also minoring in Business Metrics. Born in Birmingham, AL, she moved at a young age to north Alabama where she still lives today. Aside from being far from home, she loves everything Boston has to offer, including the cold weather! At Simmons, she is Secretary of her class (2012), a member of the volleyball team, SAAC representative, President of Simmons Republicans, Kembrel Campus Rep, Vice President of Smevans Hall, and on the Student Housing Committee. When she is not busy with school, Krista enjoys shopping, traveling, trying new foods, watching old movies, marking things off her bucket this with her best friend, and dancing. This past summer, Krista worked for Congressman Parker Griffith, where she feel in love with the world of politics! After graduation, she hopes to attend law school and eventually become Alabama's first female senator or congresswoman.

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login