you x ventures Oalh2MojUuk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
you x ventures Oalh2MojUuk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

OH NO! Snow Ball College Season is Here!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

Happy November everyone!! I’m betting the majority of readers are probably super stressed out. Why would a simplistic college student be stressed out? It’s snowball season. The time where all your work snowballs into a huge ball of stress and it’s coming right for you.

Here are some tips to keep your sanity in times like these.

1. Write everything down

Every detail in an assignment that the professor hasn’t given you written directions for, you’ll thank yourself later

2. Motivate yourself!

Whether it’s with food or making a promise with yourself that once you finish that chapter you can watch an episode of your new show, it’s worth it

3. Relax

Once you’ve been really productive, treat yourself to a nice shower or face mask and listen to your favorite feel-good song

4. Spend time with your friends 

Surround yourself with the ones you trust, and have a fun night doing whatever, whether it’s going out or staying in and making food

4. Appreciate yourself and the work you’ve done

Take a minute and realize what you’ve done in the past week and give yourself a pat on the back

Gifs courtesy of giphy.com 

Kelly Biondo

Simmons '19

Hi! I'm Kelly and I'm a senior at Simmons University studying PR/MarComm. I am the social media director for Her Campus Simmons and couldn't be happier. In my free time, I walk dogs for Wag, procrastinate or I'm out exploring Boston. Follow me on Instagram @kelllybiondo to see what I'm up to!