This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

The Office is arguably one of the best shows out there. Even five years after its finale, college students everywhere still watch it (and quote it) regularly. Here are ten college majors summed up by some of the best quotes from The Office:

1. Accounting

You can’t actually say this and expect anything to happen though.

2. Business 

Why does it feel like you have to give a presentation in every class? Not to mention, you are always expected to dress up in business formal attire, which is the last thing you want to do for your morning lecture.

3. Biology

You’re always jealous of your friends’ coursework, which makes you question why you decided to major in the sciences anyway. You probably haven’t seen an “A” on an assignment or test since high school and you no longer have an idea of what a good night’s sleep feels like. You’re hoping your hard work will pay off in the end, even though everyone just assumes you’re going to med school.

4. Communications

You’re great with words and you know how to turn the longest of news stories into a Tweet. You can come up with answers on the spot, even if you’re not really sure what it is that you’re saying.

5. History

Sometimes you get all of the wise words from dead white guys mixed up. There are just so many of them.

6. Mathematics

No matter how good you are at math, it will forever be a challenge. Once you think you’ve mastered one topic, the next one you learn makes zero sense to you.

7. Psychology

You like to find out what makes people tick and what factors go into human behavior. One mystery you may never solve is how people like Toby Flenderson exist.

8. Theater/Performing Arts

You know how to be anyone or anything, just as long as you’re the center of attention.

9. Women and Gender Studies

You love your classes and you love dismantling the patriarchy, but you’re not really sure what to do with all of this information. As graduation is getting closer, you’re trying to find out if there’s a job you can go into that will let you put this knowledge to good use.

10. Undecided

You’re not really sure what you want to do with your life and that’s ok. You are probably taking every different type of class possible because you can’t pick just one thing. You’ll decide on something eventually…

Simmons College Class of 2019 Public Relations and Marketing Communications