This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

It’s that time of year again! Back to School Resume Reviews will be on Tuesday, September 19, from 1:30-4:30 p.m., and on Friday, September 22, from 9:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. at the Career Education Center, M107-M112.

Any Simmons’ student can drop in between these times and get a 15 minute consult with a career coach. Each coach will go through your resume and show you the proper language and format to use to ace your next internship or job application.

Aside from this event, the Career Education Center is a place to get any career help. It runs campus networking events, informational sessions and one-on-one help in career/internship searches.

Simmons alum and current students can book appointments to get specific help on resumes, cover letters and interviews. The staff is here to help you!

If you have time and want to visit, drop in hours are on Monday’s 3-4:30 p.m. and on Thursday’s 1:30-3 p.m. You will receive a 15-20 minute session with a career coach to discuss anything career related.

It is easier to start preparing sooner rather than later for job applications. Don’t hesitate to email careers@simmons.edu or call 617-521-2488 if you have any questions.

For more information about Career Education Center events visit www.simmons.edu/cec.

I am a fan of experiences. I love to expand my knowledge anyway possible, whether that is traveling, attending a new class, writing an article for Her Campus, or on the soccer field. I'm determined to experience every aspect that life has to offer.