Top 10 Childhood Shows We Wish Still Existed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

There are so many shows that we wish were still on TV. Here’s our top 10 and the reasons why.

1. Lizzie McGuire

Lizzie McGuire gave us the inside scoop of what it’s like to be a middle schooler. We definitely loved Lizzie’s alter ego who was never afraid to tell us exactly what she was thinking.  

Gif Source

2. Wizards of Waverly Place 

Really wishing this show was still a thing so I could still pretend I was Alex and that I was able to use magic to duplicate myself. 

Gif Source

3. Hannah Montana

Who didn’t want to have the double life of being a normal teenager and a popstar all in one? Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana definitely got the Best of Both Worlds and we were totally jealous!

Gif Source

4. Suite Life of Zack and Cody

No matter if you were crushing on Zack or Cody this show was one of the bests! It had all sorts of hilarious moments between our favorite twins!

Gif Source

5. That’s So Raven 

Reminiscing on all Raven’s hilarious comments and loving how she never had a care in the world! Also, let’s not forget how we all wished we were able to see into the future!

Gif Source

6. Boy Meets World 

Can we say relationship goals! Corey and Topanga were definitely one of the cutest relationships of all time, and Sean and Corey were def our best friend goals. 

Gif Source

7. Full House 

The show with everyone’s favorite family. From having a crush on Uncle Jesse to the hilarious Michelle, and our favorite sister relationship between Steph and DJ this show will always be one of the greatest.

Gif Source

8. Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Our favorite original magical teenage. This Witch taught us what it was like dealing with high school.

Gif Source

9. The Amanda Show 

The show that had the wackiest moments A.K.A dancing lobsters…

Gif Source

10. Kim Possible 

We can never forget our favorite teenage who was always trying to save the world. 

Gif Source

Guess we’ll just have to keep them as memories 

Psychology major with a biology minor at Siena College. Graduating in 2019. All things food, photography, fashion, and travel. Studying abroad Spring 2018.