Spring Break Survival Kits and Why They’re Important

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ship chapter.

Spring Break is the time to relax, enjoy yourself, and take a break from the hectic world of exams and studying. When packing for your trip or stay-cation, there are a few things that are necessary to keep with you!

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze 

Everyone knows tanning can be super harmful for you and your skin, creating sun-spots and even worse, cancer. Self tanners are a safer way to keep the glow while also keeping your skin safe!

Psssst!/Freeman Beauty 

Whether you’re outside all day or binge watching your favorite Netflix series, keeping your hair in check is a must. Dry shampoo is an easy way to combat grease without the hassle of a shower, and it also smells super fresh and clean!

Juicy Couture Perfume

If someone says they don’t want a spritz of perfume throughout the day, they’re lying. Giving yourself that extra “umph” is always a must, especially if you’re out and about with friends! No one ever said it sucked so smell good, right?

Biographies are always the worst to write, because if you glamorize yourself, you're considered vain. If you talk too little about yourself, it doesn't satisfy the readers needs. My name is Rachel. I enjoy long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners, and a romantic movie on Netflix. Kidding. I've been writing short stories and poems ever since I can remember, so to say that I enjoy writing is an understatement. I am so thankful to be apart of HerCampus and all the amazing opportunities coming up!