Q&A with Emily Co

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFU chapter.

Meet Emily Co, this week’s Campus Cutie! If she looks familiar to you at all, that’s because she works for ihaveaplan in Maggie Benston Centre and processes your health claims at the office. Otherwise, you can find her at SFU Passion Club. She’s under 5’0” and super adorable! If you ever see Emily on campus, make sure you say hello to this cutie!

The basics:
Year: 4th
Major: Psychology and Business
Hometown: Brampton, Ontario
Relationship Status: Single

What we want to know:

Do you have any hidden talents?
I can twist my elbows inside out. It’s hard to describe but it’s crazier when you see it in person, promise!

You have 3 days to live. What are you going to do for those 3 days?
Well… I think I would cry [for] a long time before telling myself to get it together. Then I’d go on a big shopping spree to buy stuff I’ve always wanted to have, and finally spend the evenings with my family and friends, eating the best food at the best restaurants. 

Favourite song at the moment?
“If You Do” by GOT7.

What is something you like to do during your spare time?
I like to make origami turtles and watch Jamie Oliver make stuff! Oh, and I love to live vicariously through travel bloggers on Snapchat!

What is something you can’t live without?
Food, sleep, and Wi-Fi.

If you could give a piece of advice to your high school self, what would it be?
I’d tell my high school self [to] not sweat the small stuff and that everything will work out in the end. 

What is something you want to achieve during your lifetime? 
Ultimately, I want to be content with who I am, with what I have, and to live a life I’ve always wanted to live.

Congratulations! You won the lottery. What is the first thing you do? 
I would shriek in disbelief, call my family, and then literally just hug them for the entire day. Then I would book us all a flight to a nice tropical place and keep traveling the world!

Diane is currently in her third year of Political Science and Communication at SFU. She aspires to work for the United Nations one day. She is a self-proclaimed Justin Bieber fan, and adores french bulldogs. You can find her at @deechieng on Instagram and Twitter!