Her Campus SFA Features

• Her Campus SFA Interest Meeting

Hello Lumberjacks! Do you like writing? Are you interested in blogging? Do you want to write for an online women’s magazine? Well, here’s...

• Editor's Last Goodbye

Oh! Where to begin? This year long journey as being Editor of HerCampusSFA has been a positive experience all around. The people met and...

• SFA Fashion Week 2013

It's Fashion Week SFA! HerCampusSFA has teamed up with SFA Organization Fashion N Motion (FnM) to bring to you a week of fashion! Were you...

• Mid-Semester Blues

We're more than half way finished with the semester Lumberjacks! Though the end is near, we're still having to "waddle through the mud" to...

• Southland Conference Champions

There's been plenty of talk about our men's basketball team this season, but with plenty reason. On tonight, March 9, The Stephen F. Austin...

• Lipsticks Up...Heels Down

Lipsticks Up to… Campus Recreation’s Love Your Genes, Love Yourself Week! Love Your Genes Week is SFA's version of National Eating Disorder...

• SFA Love

How perfect for today’s Valentine’s day occasion! The SFA Alumni Association is hosting an SFA couple contest. The couple’s photo/story...

• Cram the Coliseum

SFA Athletics and the Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce have teamed up again with Cram the Coliseum, an event designed to bring more...
  • Need a Date?

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner – and let’s face it – many of us are dateless. With the new MTV show, Catfish, and online dating...

• Be Apart of the Team!

Her Campus™ SFA is looking for new staff members for the 2013 school year. Her Campus™ SFA, a branch from the #1 online magazine for...

• 2013

Happy New Year from HerCampus SFA! Ke ep it classy! ;)
  • Happy Birthday HerCampus SFA

Happy Birthday HerCampus SFA. Started in Decemeber 2010 by Campus Celebrity, Jessika Davidson , the HerCampus branch of SFA was created...

• One

We have a slight obession with the number one this week.
  • Battle for Chief Caddo

This Saturday, our Lumberjack football team will battle it out one final time on Homer Bryce Stadium against Northwestern State University...

• Battle for Chief Caddo

Each season, SFA and Northwestern State University of Natchitoches, Louisiana play for the country's largest football trophy. SFA will...
  • Showcase Saturday

Showcase Saturday 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Fall Showcase: November 10, 2012 sessions event registration...
  • Turn Down?

With Thanksgiving break weeks away, and finals six weeks away, many find it hard to concentrate and buckle down through the last parts of...

• Homecoming Freebies

Homecoming is a time to relax, party, see old friends and enjoy the Lumberjack atmosphere, but it's also a time to win FREE stuff! Check...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style